What we Accept and Don't Accept
What we accept:
Gently worn/used and brand new kids items.
• clothing(newborn to teen),shoes, accesories and hair items
• maternity clothes , pregnancy books and pregnancy items, baby items and supplies
• Dance, Gymnastic outfits, dress-up clothes
• Toys, books, games, puzzles, dolls,
• Slides, swingsets, Sports equipment, bicycles, riding toys, wagons
• Cribs( made after June 2011),Toddler beds, high chairs, walkers, bouncy seats
• Changing tables, nursery furniture,bassinets
• Linens, framed prints, and room decor
• Children's furniture and decor
• School Uniforms
• Playstations,Cd'S,Dvd"s, Gameboys
• Big toys and riding toys are always being sought after, so clean out that garage and get rid of those big items.
Keep In Mind We consign all children and infant furniture! Outside play equipment and toys can be sold also! The Public comes looking for those items, so make sure you have some there to sell!!!
What we will not accept:
• Children's Jewelry
• Bath toys( rubber toys/bath books)
• Bath seats that attach to tub floor with suction cups
• Children's and Infants hooded sweatshirts with drawstrings in them.
• Magnetic toys( i.e. magnetix)
• Polly Pockets ( made before 2010)
• Easy Bake Ovens ( made before 2010)
Car seats that are expired ~ older than 5 yrs
• Any item that is on the recall list.