Want to shop even earlier? Volunteer!!
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Volunteers get to shop first before the public shops!
- It is a great way to see all of the items first!
- Consigner's get administration fee removed! (Consigners register for volunteer shift under your consigner account.)
- Snacks and drinks are provided.
- It is easy~ volunteers are needed to help with putting items out , and help keep things running smoothly during the shopping days.
- Volunteer for 3 shifts and get higher consignment %.
Details on volunteering:
(NEW)9 Hour volunteers(AKA:Super volunteer): Work (3) Three hour physical shifts( food shifts do not count) and get 70% of your total items sold! That's 5% more just for volunteering for 3 shifts ( Hours can be split up in 3 hour increments)! Also get to shop at the 4:00p.m. PRE-SALE on Tuesday and the 1/2 off sale on Friday at 6:00 pm!!
6 Hour Volunteers (AKA:Team Volunteers): Work (2) Three hour shifts and Get to Shop at the 4:00 p.m. PRE-SALE on Tuesday. and the 1/2 off sale on Friday at 6:00!! ( Hours can be split up if needed.)
3 Hour Volunteers (AKA:volunteers): Work (1) Three hour shift and Get to Shop at the 5:00 p.m. PRE-SALE on Tuesday, and the Friday 1/2 off sale at 6:00!!
Consigners: Consigners who consign at least 10 items shop at the 6:00 p.m. PRE-SALE on Tuesday, and the 1/2 off pre-sale on Friday at 6:00!!
BONUS: Volunteer for either one of the shifts on Sunday labeled as breakdown and get to shop at the team volunteer sale on Tuesday 4:00! That's right you will get counted for 6hrs!
Husbands can volunteer too. We need men who can help with the setup and breakdown of the racks and fixtures. So if you don't have time to volunteer, but want to shop early- then sign your husband up! These spots are limited, so sign him up today!
Additional information on volunteering:
• If you are volunteering with us on Monday or Tuesday during drop off and are a consigner~ you can sign up for a consigner drop off appointment at the same time as your volunteer time.
• There are a limited amount of food/snack volunteer times, and they are first come first serve basis. All snack/meal slots will count as a 3 hr. shift (meaning you will get to shop at the 5:00 presale). Limit one meal/snack position per family. If you would like to shop at the 4:00 presale, then you will need to also sign up for a 3 hr. work shift along with the snack position. Food/snack positions are only available for participating consigners.
*You must sign in and out when volunteering, doing so will make sure your administration fee will be removed.
Volunteer Schedule is on first come first serve basis.
Contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please go to link above to see schedule and sign up.
Wondering what volunteers do?
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday presale volunteers:
*Set up help: Men are needed to help set up racks and tables to get the sale ready.
*Drop off Presale volunteers: Some volunteers will be helping by checking in consigners items, others will be helping to place all items out on the floor and place them in designated area. This is a great way to see all the items coming in before the presale!!
* Tuesday night volunteer during the presales, will be helping with keeping the sales floor clean and helping the sale to run smooothly.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday(morning)volunteers:
* These shifts are during the actual selling days of the sale. Vols will be helping with keeeping the sales floor looking clean, putting items back out on floor and helping with keeping the sales floor running smoothly.
Saturday afternoon/evening and breakdown shifts:
* Breakdown will consist of sorting items and placing them in consigner piles. There is a lot of walking with this shift, please be prepared to walk a lot and move quickly as the sorting needs to be done by a certain time.
* Men vols to help with taking down racks and tables.
* Clean up crew, this will consist of helping take down tables, sweeping, taking out trash and light cleaning.